Dont flag your position with a standard white paper notebook. Instead, protect yourself and your notes by using the ‘Rite in the Rain’ Tactical Notebooks. These spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in green or tan. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings.
The hassle of soggy and illegible paperwork has plagued outdoor professionals for decades. Jerry Darling developed ‘Rite in the Rain’ paper to address that problem for the Pacific Northwest logging industry in the 1920’s and our product has been evolving ever since. Jerry has since passed away but his vision has expanded worldwide.
Still made in Tacoma, Washington, Rite in the Rain is used around the globe in situations ranging from desert warfare to rainforest insect research. The motto ‘Outdoor writing products for outdoor writing people’ says it all.
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- The modern facility and equipment are designed to be energy efficient.